If there’s one thing I’ve learned, is that one size does not fit all — and I don’t mean clothes-wise, I mean people-wise. We get into new relationships with certain expectations only to be disappointed (some times). Why? Because ONE size doesn’t fit all. Not one person fulfills all your needs, not one child will be the “be all” for you, and at times not all parents will be there when you need them. Life happens.
And yet, as individuals, we have powers beyond our own comprehension. Sometimes we don’t use them simply because…we don’t even know they exist, nor see that those powers are there for us to use as we see fit. If only we could see them and have the know-how to use them.
That’s why it is so important to have a new attitude in life and use it! And while at it…LOVE it! This is one of the most fundamental ways of moving ahead towards achievement and success.
Is it easy? Hell, no. Is it attainable? You bet it is. It is all about what you want, when you want it, and how you want to accomplish it. And most importantly, WHY you want to reach it. Without the WHY, not much will happen. Which brings me back to: One size DOES NOT fit all!
- Are you different?
- If so, how?
- Is it bravery or is it convenience?
- Can you be loud enough about what you want?
- Are you open to changes?
- You can choose to stay the same. (Really???!!!)
- You can choose the middle of the road.
- You can decide to add life to your years.
- You can decide to add years to your life!
- You can decide that one size does NOT fit all!
POINTS TO PONDER:
- A life well-lived is the icing on the cake.
- An attitude adjustment is a welcome relief.
- When no one is looking, you share your broadest smile.
- An alternative size fits you like a glove.
- Happiness is…whatever you want to make it.
- Do something outrageous.
- Document it.
- Make it clear this is for now, and not just for posterity.
- Consider what one thing you would do now that you would NEVER leave for later? Then, DO IT!
- Enjoy every second of it, and know in your heart that one size does not fit all. This is your time to enjoy your new attitude adjustment.
With Much Love,
Ali R. Rodriguez
Business Coach and Passionista Expert